WZ314:4:2/2 14 into 4 into 2 Mixer With Built In Noise Gen
It's remarkably dynamic compact mixer, with multi-functionality that allows it to be used for front-of-house, monitors, and live or studio recording.
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
• 10 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack and direct output
• Dual functionality - the aux master section can be reversed to provide up to 6 monitor sends, while the mono control and XLR can convert to an engineer’s listen wedge output
• 6 auxiliary sends – switchable pre/post, all can be accessed at the same time
• 4 audio groups - with panned sub grouping and feed to the matrix
• 2 dual stereo inputs each with 4-band EQ, separate gain and ‘on’ switches. Two may be routed direct to LR to provide 4 independent stereo returns
• 4-band EQ – comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
• 6x2 matrix - fed from groups 1-4 and LR, featuring an illuminated mute button, level control, and AFL. The matrix can be used to create custom mixes for recording, in-ear monitors, or PA loudspeaker zones
• Oscillator and pink noise generator for line-up and speaker testing
• Pluggable jumpers - for user configurability
• Mounting - desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
• Sys-Link 2 input/output option - for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles